Saturday, October 31, 2015

Lavacolla, Saturday night.

I am 10. 5 km from Santiago de compestelo. I did 35 km today and it was a bit much but I am so excited for the All Saints pilgrim mass at noon tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure I get there early. A lovely day. Only rained for 20 minutes. I walked in my sandals the last 2 days and they are almost done for.
I also hope to attend all souls mass on Monday at the cathedral.
Prayers today for all the parishes on the reservations and all who are in ministry in all the various churches.

Miss my cuzin Donna today and tomorrow she will be with me in a special way.
Grateful for this body of mine that has brought me this far. I have pushed it hard the Last 3 days. I am over 300miles today.   WOW, WOW, WOW.
Pictures to follow Time to eat. Buen Camino. Djoe

1 comment:

  1. Delighted you made it to the cathedral for Mass!!!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete